Are you an experienced Team Leader for Press Room looking for an excellent opportunity?
As the Team Lead, you will oversee the operation and set up of a variety of hydraulic brake and punch presses – ensuring quality component parts.
• You will perform set up and operation of factory equipment and presses ensuring a safe work environment
• You will prioritize daily production orders for area of responsibility using dispatch reports
• You will coordinate scheduling and provide on-going training to direct reports
• You will engage team members in seeking to improve department metrics of on-time, complete, and error free
• You will promote and support Lean Initiatives by participating in training and events to foster continuous process improvement within the department and cross-functional areas
• Education: High School Diploma or GED; Or equivalent factory experience
• Experience: 2 years of sheet metal fabrication experience; Experience reading product prints; Forklift and Overhead Crane experience preferred; Press experience highly preferred
• Functional Skills: Ability to perform set-up and operation of equipment with limited supervision (equipment includes hydraulic brake presses, OBI presses, and unit tool punch presses); Extensive safety knowledge
• Technology Skills: Basic PC Skills
• Leadership/Behaviors: Solid decision maker; Strong mentoring and collaborative skills; Forwardthinker; Pays close attention to detail; Safety-minded; Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Culture Match: Even-keeled; Ability to work extensive OT during peak season
This position is eligible for bonus & profit sharing! And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: Plant Superintendent
Hours/Typical Work Week: Position is 3rd shift – 11:00pm-7:00a. During Summer months, this role requires someone able to work 60-70 hours per week on average. During off-season months, this position is typically 40 hours per week.