is seeking a driven and successful SALES
professional to join their sales team. This position will focus on continuing to develop a book of existing customers and prospecting new customers in a defined geography within the Northeast, (but able to sell to anyone globally), primarily in the laboratory and research & development marketplace. Possible 25% to 35% overnight travel is required. You will sell to end-users as well as to distributors and resell partners.
Your customers will be among the most diverse imaginable, as this company offers laboratory packaging and supplies to the following market segments: food, chemical, pharmaceutical, industrial, biotech
, educational and environmental marketplace! If you possess the following skills, your opportunity to PROSPER
financially and professionally will be LIMITLESS
!The main-focus of the job will be...
Desired Skills & Experience
- PROSPECTING: Prospect, develop accounts and manage assets to achieve budgeted growth goals via phone and customer visits
- ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT: Become a sustained resource through value added sales capabilities
- SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIPS: Source product and effectively utilize supplier relationships
- VALUE-ADDED RESOURCES: Effective utilization of their products, services and sales resources
- A quantifiable record of progressive achievement and success
- An exceptional level of motivation, desire, competitiveness, customer driven focus, time management, multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and value-added consultative selling skills
- B2B Sales experience involving complex, relationship based transactions preferred
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal effectiveness
- A bachelor's degree in a business or science related discipline
- A strong work ethic and commitment that will allow you to exceed your financial and professional goals
In return, we are prepared to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) with company match and a casual work environment. If you are interested in making the most of your capabilities, we invite you to submit your resume.