Position: Sales Engineer
Company: Founded in 1969,and privately held, we have been advancing the industry with expertise in injection mold design, production and custom designed and built automated equipment, we are revolutionizing the world of manufacturing.
We currently have 3 different business segments: Injection mold design and production, automation, and our plastic injection molding division where we also perform tryouts, and we are in the top #10 in plastic injection molding throughout North America.
We are committed to being a full-service mold manufacturing organization, from part feasibility to on-site support of tooling start-up at customer locations, and often involved with many of our customers at an early stage in the product development process, from reviewing the clays in the studios, and maintaining a channel of communication, through to PPAP.
Since day 1, actively involved in training our employees in the latest ISO standards, tooling, techniques, and software, as well as customers with regular seminars in: “Basic Mold Theory” and “Injection Mold Preventive Maintenance.” Being a leader in the mold manufacturing industry would not be possible without the skilled craftsmanship and dedication of our employees.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
· Best training in the industry
· Work from Home Office
· Excellent 401k Company Match
· World Class Medical Benefits
· Significant Growth Potential
· Company strives to promote from within
Your unique role with us: . Reporting to the VP of Sales, by understanding client’s needs and selling solutions you will be responsible for business development of new clients and account management of legacy clients. Through presentations, meetings and trade shows you will be responsible for effectively articulating the company’s competitive technical advantages and quality of their products. Acting as the liaison between the client and the company’s engineering & manufacturing teams, your ability to understand and identify strengths and weaknesses of competitors and clients in the Industry will help create and add company value; resulting in significant client relations and continued business
· Support existing customer base as required.
· Re-establish contact and build relationships with legacy customers.
· Identify strategic target accounts that align with current product strategy (high performance and technology).
· Serve as liason between customers and the inside support team as required.
· Collaborate with inside sales team to develop proposals for potential orders.
· Negotiate price and order details with prospective customers.
· Hold regular meetings with key accounts and prospects within the territory. Learn of the customer’s needs and educate them about company products.
What we are looking for
· At least 5+ years’ experience in the Injection Molding Industry
· At least 5+ years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing role
· Knowledge of injected molded plastics; including mold design and mold processing
· Coming from a Mold Manufacturer is ideal
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal