Position: Process Engineer IL
Company: A $26 Billion global powerhouse of Manufacturing Services has made many recent acquisitions. Purchasing reputable Mold Making and Molding organizations to integrate into a diversified and segmented full solutions--Plastics Conglomerate---to handle all precision molding for their diverse customer base. 6 well-established companies under this newly created umbrella will maintain their facilities and their brand under this new business unit with a heavy focus on the medical and consumer packaging industries, with a total goal of $500 Million revenue in 3 years. Coupled with their sister Mold Maker, been in business for over 50 years--specializing in medical device development and manufacturing. With a state of the art clean room, high volume production capabilities via their 42,000 sq. foot facility housing over 25 presses and still growing! Over 100 employees and although backed by such a strong parent organization, still holds the small company feel and this year alone they have won numerous awards.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
· Target bonus paid quarterly
· Excellent 401k Company Match
· World Class Medical Benefits
· Significant Growth Potential
· Company strives to promote from within
· Relocation Package
Your unique role with us: You will be responsible for leading process engineering activities focused on cost, quality, and innovation in order to support the injection molding operation to support new business.
· Support New Project Teams.
· Provide support during new process equipment implementation.
· Establish and document repeatable and reproducible process parameters for injection molds.
· Participate in activates pertaining to cycle time, process improvements, and troubleshooting.
· Interface with production on all activities while assist in the development of training to production personnel during mold setup.
· Develop and implement mold processing/documentations standards.
· Participate in design reviews.