Position: Mold Flow Engineer
Company: Founded 60 years ago, they are a technology driven business-to-business company that has unique expertise in static sealing, acoustics, vibration reduction, structural reinforcements and composite components for automotive, aerospace, commercial vehicle and other industrial applications.
At the heart of the organization is the people who focus on what is important to the customer. My client is a reliable partner that provides value to its customers with material science, superior engineering, custom service and manufacturing expertise. With production facilities in the USA, Europe, China, India, Turkey, and Brazil, plus strategically located operating subsidiaries, they are well positioned to provide local support.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
· Full medical benefits at no cost to you
· Profit Sharing
· On site cafeteria
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation Assistance
· Yearly bonus
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will perform mold flow analysis and work closely with the Tooling Engineering, Process Engineering, and Product Engineering groups and Program Management to deliver new products on time, on cycle and on specification.
· Assist in Processing new molds in house and at our suppliers. Develop processes for production to use in set up of molds based on Moldflow results.
· Lead process improvement processes and new technology processes to achieve goals for profitability, safety and ergonomics. Develop processes to manufacture new products; learn about cutting edge technology and align it with Company direction.
· Evaluate new designs for Moldflow, Warp, Fill and Thermal analysis using analytical tools or outside services. Drive flawless execution of processes and optimize gate location/size, cycle time and dimensional performance of our processes using state of the art evaluation methods
· Perform mold and tooling feasibilities on new molded products and review mold designs and product designs as part of the Design Review team.
What the company is looking for:
· Experienced in management of Multiple Projects
· Experience in part processing at the press
· Moldflow, fill and Warp experience (for Injection Molding areas)
· Knowledge of chemical, mechanical and electrical systems
· Knowledge of mold tooling desired