Company: A recognized leader in the home décor industry for over 75 years, their products are in every major retailer and thousands of design showrooms. They have 7 facilities in the US and 13 across the world, over 6,000 employees, privately owned with sales estimated around $500 Million.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
· 8% target bonus, up to 10% profit sharing, and relocation package
· Sustainable growth with both existing and new products
· A great corporate culture that embraces innovation in their products, and wellness and safety for a balanced lifestyle
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the senior Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, supporting, and developing new and existing process designs related to manufacturing and fabrication processes.
· Utilize and apply quality tools and methods, pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of product and process design.
· Plan and manage process and product related design and validation activities.
· Design new fixtures and equipment to facility process improvements.
· Manage multiple capital projects from selection through implementation.
· Work with product development engineers to determine the optimum process of routing and conditions for new products.
· Assist product development engineers in monitoring the quality, and manufacturability of components and products.
· Conduct plant evaluations of new equipment to determine performance levels in quality, and safety.
· Work with suppliers to develop and improve new products and processes.
What we are looking for in a Candidate:
· Previous Injection molding experience.
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, designing and improving manufacturing processes.
· Capital project management experience
· Creativity to develop new processes and solutions
· Experience with continuous improvement methods such as Toyota Production Systems (TPS), Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma