Position: Manufacturing Engineer
Company: Family owned, they a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high quality custom molded decorative solutions for the appliance, automotive, and other industries. They have the the ability to meet the world class manufacturing requirements of virtually any industry and are 100% committed to serving their customers s through continued investment in cutting edge technology.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
· Full Benefits with 401k match
· Relocation assistance
· Career advancement and work life balance
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the General Manager, you will be for performing manufacturing, process, and validation engineering activities supporting multiple business locations and product lines.
· Implement lean manufacturing principles on the shop floor
· Develop and modify plant layout incorporating new equipment and assembly lines.
· Manage secondary equipment for all new product launches including the layout, operation, maintenance schedules and training of employees
· Develop and document work instructions for all manufacturing processes
· Identify and lead cost reduction initiatives for the plant
· Support the manufacturing floor on a daily basis through process flow improvements and tools for ergonomic improvements
· Drive labor reduction opportunities and operational efficiency improvements
· Develop packaging for internal and external customers
· Monitor, analyze and reduce scrap produced through statistical method
What the company is looking for:
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, injection molded plastics a plus.
· Proficient using statistical analysis tools, Six Sigma certification preferred
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing principals.
· Previous experience and strong knowledge of plastics/Injection molding and materials selection, tooling knowledge preferred.
· Able to interface and work with customers while wearing multiple hats.